Render an action or event impossible to be blocked, manipulated and reversed
The ability to render an action from oneself or others (including events in general) impossible to be blocked, manipulated and reversed, by all means.
- Universal Concept
Users actions cannot be blocked, manipulated and reversed by any means.
- Completely remove an object/organism/abstract concepts from existence for "absolute eternity" that even Absolute Restoration cannot reverse it.
- To perform actions that are immune to even the effects of superpowers.
- Will, actions and voice of the user are law
- Must be used with careful planning or with Omniscience as the effects are universally irreversible.
- Can result in paradoxes, which results in disastrous results when two opposing events is made irreversible and then interact with each other.
- Omnipotence can undo the users actions.
- Darren, The Ancient Sleeper (Adventure Time)
- All Forces Nullification Point (Andromeda)
- The Last Word (Planescape)
- The One-Above-All (Marvel Comics); theoretically has this ability
- The Silent Knife (World of Darkness)
- Balefire-users (The Wheel of Time)
- The Will (Age of Myth)
- Non-Baryonic Disruptor Chamber (Ben 10: Omniverse)
- Fixed points in time (Doctor Who)
- Diavolo (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure:Vento Aureo)