- "If she cuts the string, it means a fate from which there is no escape."
- ― Atropos's description, Valkyrie Crusade
The ability to render an action from oneself or others (including events in general) impossible to be blocked, manipulated and reversed, by all means.
- Universal Concept
User's actions cannot be blocked, manipulated and reversed by any means.
- Completely remove an object/organism/abstract concepts from existence for "absolute eternity" that maybe not even Absolute Restoration would be able reverse it.
- To perform actions that are immune to even the effects of superpowers.
- Will, actions and voice of the user are law.
- Must be used with careful planning or with Omniscience as the effects are universally irreversible.
- Can result in paradoxes, which results in disastrous results when two opposing events is made irreversible and then interact with each other.
- Absolute Restoration may be able to undo the user's actions.
- Omnipotence can undo the user's actions.
- Users of Omnilock are immune.
- Darren, The Ancient Sleeper (Adventure Time)
- All Forces Nullification Point (Andromeda)
- The Last Word (Planescape)
- The One-Above-All (Marvel Comics); theoretically has this ability
- The Silent Knife (World of Darkness)
- Balefire-users (The Wheel of Time)
- The Will (Age of Myth)
- Non-Baryonic Disruptor Chamber (Ben 10: Omniverse)
- Fixed points in time (Doctor Who)
- Cosmic Forge (Rifts); via Unmaking Flame
- Chaos (Sailor Moon)
- Atropos (Valkyrie Crusade)