Render an action or event impossible to be blocked, manipulated and reversed
- Universal Concept
Users actions cannot be blocked, manipulated and reversed by any means.
- Completely remove an object/organism/abstract concepts from existence for "absolute eternity" that even Absolute Restoration cannot reverse it.
- To perform actions that are immune to even the effects of superpowers.
- Will, actions and voice of the user are law
- Must be used with careful planning or with Omniscience as the effects are universally irreversible.
- Can result in paradoxes, which results in disastrous results when two opposing events is made irreversible and then interact with each other.
- Omnipotence can undo the users actions.
- The Last Word (Planescape)
- The One-Above-All (Marvel Comics); theoretically has this ability
- The Silent Knife (World of Darkness)
- Balefire-users (The Wheel of Time)
- The Will (Age of Myth)
- Fixed points in time (Doctor Who)
- Maleficent (Sleeping Beauty, Maleficent)
- Diavolo (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure:Vento Aureo)