- "In ancient times, men built wonders, laid claim to the stars and sought to better themselves for the good of all. But we are much wiser now."
- ― Archmagos Ultima Cryol (Warhammer 40k)
- "Well, that's the second time man's been thrown out of Paradise."
- "No, no, Bones, this time we walked out on our own. Maybe we weren't meant for paradise. Maybe we were meant to fight our way through, struggle, claw our way up, scratch for every inch of the way. Maybe we can't stroll to the music of the lute. We must march to the sound of drums."
- ― Hank McCoy and James T. Kirk (Star Trek)
- Abhorrent/Immoral Universe Production
- Godless/Hellish Utopia Creation
- Universal Despair Creation
User can create a dystopian universe, where all probabilities are able to calibrate towards superlative immorality for all living organisms. All of the living are hated on, forced to suffer in pain and agony, spread out their misery throughout, and are in a deep and demented relationship with all of dissonance in the universe. Also, in this totalitarian universe, people will be filled with fear and anger, and filled with guilt and sins. No matter what the cost, this will always pass on from generation to generation.
- These "laws of optimal malevolence" only apply inside the created universe.
- Sometimes those who live in eternal agony and immorality are stuck in eternal despair (there could be no choice).
- Eiji Hoshimiya (Big Order); via the effects of his wish.
- Master Ring (Saga Frontier)
- The Rings (Saga Frontier)
- Alpha World (A Certain Magical Index)
- Hell (Christian Religion)
- Heaven (Konosuba!)