Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The power to be unique in one or more areas. Sub-power of Singularity.
The user is unique in at least one area. They are a person unlike anything the world has ever seen in said area, immune to having their uniqueness in whatever area they're unique in replicated or copied by anyone, intuitively know how to perform the skill(s) from the area of which they are unique in, and perform the skills of the area beyond the most extensive of training.
- User may not be unique in more than one area.
- Lilith Bristol (Absolute Duo); as an Exception
- Nate Mitotsudaira (Horizon In The Middle of Nowhere)
- Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto)
- Yuji Sakai (Shakugan no Shana); via becoming a Solid Existence
- Marshall D. Teach/Blackbeard (One Piece)
- Petralka Anne Eldant III (Outbreak Company)
- Pokémons with Unique Type Combinations (Pokémon)
- Eto (Tokyo Ghoul)
- Kaguya Otsutsuki (Naruto)
- Hashirama Senju (Naruto)
- Kishou Arima (Tokyo Ghoul)
- Najimi Ajimu (Medaka Box)
- Po (Kung Fu Panda)