- Cytoplasmic Mimicry
- Cytoplasmic Form
- Cellular Form
- Cell Form
- Cell Mimicry
- Single-Celled Eukaryote/Prokaryote Mimicry
- Cyto Form
User with this ability either is or can mimic/transform into single celled organism by fusing all the body's cells into one, large cell.
- Boneless Body
- Cellular Activation
- Regenerative Empowerment
- Size Manipulation
- Kill people by engulfing them, like an amoeba, then digesting them.
- Collective Entity Physiology - By replicating then colloding multiple singular cast offs upon oneanother into a functioning physical body for them to use.
- Blob Physiology
- Disease Mimicry
- Virus Mimicry - The user takes on the form of a virus or bacterium. The user can be either life-sized or microscopic at will, and can infect subjects in order to kill and multiply.
- User may be blind in this form, using their nucleus to "sense" their surroundings.
- Their nucleus is the user's only weak point, as it acts as their "brain" while in this form.
- User is susceptible to Cellular Disintegration.
- Beast Boy (DC Comics)
- Geneguy (Head Spys: Geared)
- Merlin (The Sword in the Stone)
- Atom (DC Comics)
- Emoglobins (Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story)
- Cell (Marvel Comics)
- Amoeba Boys (The Powerpuff Girls)
- Blood cells (Osmosis Jones)
- Osmosis Jones
- Leah Estrogen
- Mayor Phlemming
- Maria Amino
- Denevan Neural Parasites (Star Trek)