- Healing Reversal/Undoing
- Regeneration Reversal
- Reverse Healing
- Unhealing Hands/Power/Touch
User can undo any wound, disease, injury on another living being that that has been healed or cured. This can be done to impair an opponent, or undo cures that get rid of diseases. With some skill, some users can even make it so that the wounds and injuries undone not only heal again slowly, but make them not heal at all as well.
- Body Dismemberment for regrown body limbs.
- Disease Inducement for cured diseases.
- Effect Reversal
- Internal Rupturing for healed internal organs.
- Pain Inducement for undoing wounds and injuries.
- Wound Inducement for cured wounds.
- Wound Memory for making injuries reappear.
- Slow down or even stop the healing process.
- Undo healed mental wounds.
- Biological Manipulation
- Damage Manipulation
- Disease Generation
- Disease Manipulation
- Health Manipulation
- Life and Death Manipulation
- Medicine Manipulation
- Mitosis Manipulation
- Pathogen Manipulation
- There must be wounds or diseases that have been healed or cured in order to use this power.
- May have limited range, including touch only.
- May be limited to undoing only certain types of wounds or diseases.
- May not work on on certain injuries or diseases healed or cured.
- May not occur automatically.
- Effects may not be permanent.
- Toshiie Maeda (Horizon In The Middle of Nowhere); via Israfil
- Elixir (Marvel Comics)
- Stitches (Push)
- Hardner (Rave Master)
- Lydia (The Adventure Zone)
- Edward (The Adventure Zone)
- Keare (The Redo of a Healing Magician)
- Excalibur (Once Upon a Time)