- "You never cease to amuse me, it's been ages since I laughed so hard at anyone but a fool. But unfortunately, I have had but one comrade, and he is all I shall ever have."
- ― Gilgamesh
- "He who was my companion, through adventure and hardship, is gone forever."
- ― Jean-Luc Picard (Star Trek)
- "Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends."
- ― Jesus Christ (John 15:13)
The ability to remain completely loyal until the very end. Sub-power of Indomitable Will.
- Absolute Loyalty
- Boundless Loyalty
- Loyal Embodiment
- Loyal to the End
- Loyalty Embodiment
- The Loyal Knight
- The Loyal One
- Unquestionable Loyalty
Users can remain completely loyal until the very end, either using it on others, making them completely willing to protect and never abandoning the user, or use this on themselves, making them unable to abandon or betray their loved ones if they're ever in need.
- Create an army of soldiers who will never abandon or deceive you.
- Make a friend who will never leave you.
- Protect yourself from certain mental manipulation powers such as Hypnosis.
- Magnetic Friendship
- May be swayed by mental manipulators who force a loyalty-based decision (i.e. Choosing to save your friends or your hometown from certain destruction)
- Soldiers may only be loyal to user, so they will abandon the user's friends to protect them in combat.
- May only be loyal to one person.
- Loyalty can be corrupted and/or taken advantage of.
- Loyalty could lead to overprotective then certainly a uncontrollable urge to kill out of protective and loyalty.
See Also: Undying Loyalty