The power to create pathways to the underworld. Sub-power of Afterlife Border. Opposite of Paradise Entrance. Variation of Portal Creation.
- Hell Gate/Pathway Creation/Generation
- Netherworld Gate/Pathway Creation/Generation
- Underworld Gate/Pathway Creation/Generation
User can open a pathway to the underworld/hell to link that world to the one the user calls it from.
- May lose control of the path to hell and may run rampant.
- So'unga (Inuyasha)
- Inuyasha (Inuyasha); via Meido Zangetsuha
- Lucifer (Dante's Inferno)
- Poseidon (Age of Mythology)
- Mr. Gold (Once Upon a Time)
- Quan Chi (Mortal Kombat)
- Scorpion (Mortal Kombat)
- Whale King Moon (Toriko)
- Umbran Witches/Lumen Sages (Bayonetta)
- Gabriel's Horn (All Dogs Go to Heaven)
- Dark One's Dagger (Once Upon a Time)
- Lament Configuration (Hellraiser)
Mr. Gold (Once Upon a Time) was able to use the power of his dagger to reopen the entrance to the Underworld.
The Lament Configuration (Hellraiser) is a puzzle-box that opens a portal to Hell, calling upon Cenobites that dwell within the Labyrinth to ensnare and damn all those who solve it for eternity.
Umbran Witches (Bayonetta) are capable of opening portals to Inferno, usually to summon demons or for travel.
Inuyasha (Inuyasha) uses Meido Zangetsuha to create dimensional portal to banish enemies to the Underworld.