The power to influence and control monsters native to the Underworld. Variation of Mythic Manipulation.
Users can control various monsters native to the Underworld. They control them to do their bidding like, help them during situations, use them against foes, use them to see locations and get information about a particular place, use them for battle, use them for spying on others. The controlled beasts may cultivate bonds with the user, thus creating friendships. Also may empathize or communicate with them.
- Mind Control- to control various kinds of Underworld Monsters.
- Mind Link - to have mental bond.
- Sensory Scrying
- Taming - to tame their nature.
- Zoolingualism - to allow verbal communication.
- Animal Manipulation
- Animal Telepathy - limited to Underworld monsters.
- Life Creation/Summoning - create or summon Underworld beasts.
- Mythic Manipulation
- Mythical Beast Manipulation
- Mythical Bestiary - constant physical/mental bond may allow user to adapt to certain traits.
- Persuasion and/or Mind Control - limited to creatures from Underworld.
- Underworld Lordship
- May be limited to only ones in a certain pantheons (ie. Greek-based has Hellhounds, Cerberus, etc.)
- Some can only control the Beasts they create or summon.
- Range may be limited.
- Depends on environment.
- May be difficult or impossible to control monsters with a high enough level of sentience.