The ability to be both alive and undead in equilibrium. Sub-power of Paradox Manipulation.
- Life Scale
- Living Undead
- Perfect Undead
User exists in a paradoxical state of being simultaneously alive and undead by all definitions of both states without the weaknesses or limitations. They always have a pulse be it blood or life-force regardless of their state emanating form their soul and the source of their dual existence.
Users undead side may resemble and have the abilities of specific undead type, possibly also gaining their limitations.
- Defunct Physiology
- Enhanced Condition or Supernatural Condition
- Environmental Adaptation
- Reactive Adaptation
- Undead Physiology
- Undead Soul
- Afterlife Traversal - By being both and neither of living or dead worlds.
- Cemetery Empowerment
- Dead Heart
- Death Empowerment
- Death-Force Manipulation
- Fear Inducement
- Physical Restoration
- Regenerative Durability
- User may be self crippling their own power due to their paradoxical state.
- May be incapable/immune to any and/or all forms of healing or harmful spells rituals or ceremonies or hyper vulnerable to specific kinds of magic.
- May not receive any supernatural buffs or assistance unless its a specific form of magic.
- May have to take in/absorb a constant supply of something specific like blood or life-force in order to remain in peak optimal condition to prevent their undead side growing stronger.
- Users Presence may be detrimental to their allies even if they don't mean to be.
- Relic Ring (Final Fantasy VI)