- Cadaver Form/Mimicry/Physiology
- Corpse Form/Mimicry/Physiology
- Forsaken (Warcraft)
- Necrotic Form/Mimicry/Physiology
- Undead Form/Mimicry
User with this ability either is or can transform into an undead, corporeal beings in mythology, legend or fiction that are deceased yet behave as if alive. A common example is a corpse re-animated by supernatural forces, by the application of the deceased's own life force or that of another being (such as a demon).
Users with this power lack physical weaknesses, such as pain, need to rest, vulnerability to environmental effects, etc, while some still need to consume various substances (blood, flesh, life-force). Being clinically dead, their brains and bodies are immune to most powers that affect living beings.
- Decelerated Aging or Semi-Immortality
- Defunct Physiology
- Enhanced Condition or Supernatural Condition
- Environmental Adaptation
- Fear Inducement
- Hibernation through self-induced rigor mortis.
- Infinite Digestive System
- Matter Ingestion
- Oxygen Independence
- Pain Suppression
- Anatomical Liberation
- Disease Generation
- Fear Inducement
- Life-Force Absorption
- Natural Weaponry
- Regenerative Healing Factor
Types of Undead:
For a variety of corporeal undead, see here.
- Angelic-Undead Physiology
- Demonic-Undead Physiology
- Demonic-Undead Lord Physiology
- Draugr Physiology
- Fext Physiology
- Frankensteinian Monster Physiology; sometimes
- Ghoul Physiology
- Jiang Shi Physiology
- Lich Physiology
- Mummy Physiology
- Revenant Physiology
- Skeleton Physiology
- Topielec Physiology
- Transcendent Undead Physiology
- Undead Lord Physiology
- Undead Machine Physiology
- Vampire Physiology
- Zombie Physiology
- Cemetery Empowerment
- Death Empowerment
- Death-Force Manipulation
- Ghost Physiology
- Grim Reaper Physiology
- Spirit Physiology
- Undead Manipulation
- May be difficult, or impossible to revert back to a normal form.
- May need to consume living flesh, blood, life energy, etc. in order to survive.
- Motor skills may be impaired.
- May be unable to heal injuries.
- User may lose limbs or not have limbs.
- Automatically frowned upon by most of society.
- Not feeling pain may not always be beneficial.
- Certain undead may have a natural vulnerability to certain substances, forces, or items which they are powerless to defend against (I.E.-sunlight, silver, fire, salt, jade).
- In some mythologies, salt can be used to force transformation from this state.
- Damage to the brain can result in an instant kill, even in this form.
- Dark Arts, Necromancy and other forms of Magic may be used to control the user.