- Alpha/King/Lady/Lord/Master/Mistress/Queen of Death
- Dead King/Queen
- Necromancer King/Queen
- Undead Lordship
The user either is or can transform into an Undead Lord, the most powerful form of undead imaginable. Unlike most undead, the undead lord may possess unimaginable skill in fearsome dark magic, and may command legions of the undead.
Also, undead lords are known to have increased resistance to magic aimed at returning the undead to rest, and have the fewest weaknesses. Furthermore, depending on the user, they may have a demonic nature, thus granting them access to the most unholy of powers.
- Bodily Aspect Enhancement: Users are adept at controlling and enhancing themselves.
- Dark Arts: Like all other Dark Lords, the user is skilled in dark magic.
- Death Lordship: The user has ultimate control over death and the dead.
- Immortality: Unlive forever
- Invulnerability: Be impervious to many forms of damage.
- Supernatural Condition
- Undead Manipulation: The user has extreme control over the undead.
- Undead Physiology: Obviously, the user is an extremely powerful member of the undead.
- Weakness Resistance
- Alpha Physiology: As the most powerful undead, they are the natural alphas.
- Dark Lord: The Undead Lord has the potential to become a powerful dark sovereign
- Death Aspect Manifestation: Become and command the myriad of life extinguishing possibilities.
- Death Transcendence: The user may gain their immense power through death itself.
- Demonic Force Manipulation: Might gain control over demonic forces.
- Power Immunity: May have limited immunity to most White Arts.
- Transcendent Undead Physiology: The strongest of lords can ascend to greater levels of power.
- Undead Pulse: Have a semblance that is neither alive nor dead but both in paradoxical unison.
- Ghost Lord Physiology
- Grim Reaper Physiology
- Lich Physiology
- Mummy Lord Physiology
- Mythic Lord Physiology
- Vampire Lord Physiology
- Zombie Lord Physiology
- Though the user can withstand some anti-undead magic, it is encouraged that the users avoid rituals that may reduce their power.
- May share the same basic limits as other undead, though to possibly lesser degrees.
- May not have control over specific types of undead, such as vampires, which would fall under another being's purview.