Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Sleep or Eat, just choose one."
- ― Yuichi Aizawa (Kanon)
The power to do tasks and movements even while asleep or unconscious. Sub-power of Autopilot.
- Unconscious Motion/Movement
- Sleeping Mobility/Motion/Movement
User can move, fight, act and do tasks, even while they are asleep or unconscious, kind of like sleepwalking. With this, they could drive a car or lift an object if they have a strength as well as cook, despite being asleep or unconscious. They use a special kind of "awareness" that lets them sense things in order to do these kinds of things. Some users may go back to sleep or being unconscious after a fight or task is done.
- Brainwave Manipulation
- Enhanced Awareness
- Enhanced Senses
- Mental Manipulation
- Nerve Manipulation
- Sleep Manipulation
- User may have less speed and strength while moving.
- May not be able to heal.
- Nayuki Minase (Kanon)
- Rock Lee (Naruto)
- Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)
- Cresselia and other certain legendary Pokemon (Pokemon)
- Pokemon with "Sleep Talk" (Pokemon)
- Koishi Komeiji (Touhou)
- Ranma Saotome (Ranma½)
- Maka Albarn (Soul Eater)
- Zatch Bell (Zatch Bell!)
- Kageyama Shigeo (Mob Psycho 100)