Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Considering the marvellous complexity of the universe, its clockwork perfection, its balances of this against that... matter, energy, gravitation, time, dimension, I believe that our existence must be more than either of these philosophies. That what we are goes beyond euclidean or other 'practical' measuring systems... and that our existence is part of a reality beyond what we understand now as reality."
- ― Jean-Luc Picard (Star Trek: TNG)
The power to possess an independent soul that isn't bound to any plane of existence and its restrictions. Sub-power of Freedom.
- Free Pass/Soul
- Independent Soul
The user of this power is able to cross or travel any realm as a soul freely and not be bound by any of them. Users of this ability are usually dead but their souls are not bound to the realm of the dead.
- Astral Manipulation
- Conceptual Transcendence
- Death Transcendency
- Dimensional Travel
- Domain Traveling
- Environmental Defiance
- Fantasy Travelling
- Higher Consciousness
- Paradox Defiance
- Physical Law Immunity
- Reality Departure
- Rule Transcendence
- Absolute Access
- Absolute Immortality
- Nirvana Transport
- Soul Manipulation
- Spatial-Temporal Lock
- Strong Soul
- Most of users of this ability are dead or not alive.
- Users may still have bodily necessities like normal people.
- May need powerful objects to operate this ability.
- May still be sealed.
- Inexperienced users can only travel from the realm of the dead to the living.