- "IMMORTALITY IS ONLY A WORD. ALL THAT EXISTS CAN DIE. EVERY LIVING THING HAS A WEAPON AGAINST WHICH IT HAS NO DEFENSE. TIME. DISEASE. IRON. GUILT."
- ― Coaxmetal (Planescape: Torment)
- "You’re only an immortal until someone manages to kill you. After that, you were just long-lived."
- ― SIMON R. GREEN, The Bride Wore Black Leather
The ability to induce absolutely unavoidable permanent death in anyone/anything. Combination of Immortality Negation and Death Inducement. Variation of Universal Irreversibility. Opposite to Absolute Life Inducement.
- Absolute Death Inducement
- True/Irreversible/Unavoidable Death
User can cause death in absolutely anyone or anything without any exception, including immortal and "unkillable" beings. Sense the death would be unavoidable and permanent, anything that was killed through the use of this power can not be resurrected via normal means.
- Absolute Attack
- Afterlife Border
- Concept Destruction
- Death-Force Manipulation
- Death Perception
- Death Sense
- Divine Slayer
- Life and Death Inducement
- Soul Absorption
- Soul Destruction
- Universal Irreversibility
- Unrestricted Murdering
- Cannot affect users of Omnipotence, Omnilock, Amortality and Life and Death Transcendence.
- Countered by Absolute Life Inducement.
- May annihilate the target completely, including their soul.
- Users of Absolute Restoration can restore the dead target back to life.
- Absolute Immortality may be immune to this power.
See Also: All Deaths Final.
- Blade Of Olympus (God Of War)
- Argentium (Witches of East End)
- Blade of the Immortal (Planescape)
- Draft of Unmaking (Loom)
- Last Word (Planescape)