- "IMMORTALITY IS ONLY A WORD. ALL THAT EXISTS CAN DIE. EVERY LIVING THING HAS A WEAPON AGAINST WHICH IT HAS NO DEFENSE. TIME. DISEASE. IRON. GUILT"
- ― Coaxmetal (Planescape: Torment)
- "You’re only an immortal until someone manages to kill you. After that, you were just long-lived."
- ― SIMON R. GREEN, The Bride Wore Black Leather
- Absolute Death Inducement
- True/Irreversible Death
User can kill absolutely anyone or anything, including immortal and "unkillable" beings. Anything killed through the use of this power can not be resurrected via normal means.
- Absolute Attack
- Afterlife Border
- Concept Destruction
- Death-Force Beam Emission
- Death-Force Manipulation
- Divine Slayer
- Irreversible Destruction
- Life and Death Inducement
- Soul Absorption
- Soul Destruction
- Unrestricted Murdering
- Cannot affect users of Omnipotence, Omnilock, Amortality and Life and Death Transcendence.
- Countered by Absolute Life Inducement.
- May annihilate the target completely, including soul.
- Users of Absolute Restoration or Flawless Restoration can reverse the effects.
- Life Transcendence may overpower this power
- Death Negation may counter this power.
- Absolute Immortality may be immune to this power.
- Blade Of Olympus (God Of War)
- Argentium (Witches of East End)
- Blade of the Immortal (Planescape)
- Draft of Unmaking (Loom)
- Last Word (Planescape)