Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Darkness Constructs
- Shadow Constructs
Users can turn darkness into tools, objects, weapons and other items, create semi-living constructs and/or create structures/buildings of varying permanence. Users who have mastered this ability can use it for almost any situation, creating anything they need.
User can create any item they have seen or can imagine and have a good idea of how it functions. Short list of possibilities includes:
- Animating the darkness for various purposes.
- Building Creation
- Duplicates of oneself.
- May be unable to create darkness, being limited to shaping from already existing sources.
- Light may be particularly effective against the constructs.
- Light may destroy the constructs.
- Construct structural strength may be limited by the users will.
- In most cases constructs will return back into their original state if the User becomes unconscious, leaves the proximity or otherwise loses contact/control of the item.
- May be limited on how complicated constructs they can create (ie. no/limited amount of moving parts).
- Gasper Vladi (Highschool DxD)
- The Darkness (Image)
- Dezember Zwolf (Senyu)
- Kumaso (Takama-ga-hara)
- Umbra (Warhammer 40k)
- Kageyama (Fairy Tail)
- Zaruchimu (Zatch Bell)
- Celty (Durarara)
- Raven (DC Comics)
- Demon Clan (Nanatsu no Taizai)
- Pride (Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood)
- Shadows (Game of Thrones)
- Jonathan Reed (Vampyr)