- Darkness Constructs
- Shadow Constructs
The user can turn darkness into tools, objects, weapons and other items, create semi-living constructs and/or create structures/buildings of varying permanence. Users who have mastered this ability can use it for almost any situation, creating anything they need.
User can create any item they have seen or can imagine and have a good idea of how it functions. Short list of possibilities includes:
- All Umbrakinetic Constructs are capable of Shadow Generation.
- Animating the darkness for various purposes.
- Building Creation
- Duplicates of oneself.
- Animated Shadow
- Darkness Infusion
- Darkness Manipulation
- Darkness Solidification
- Darkness Weaponry
- Shadow Mimicry
- May be unable to create darkness, being limited to shaping from already existing sources.
- Light may be particularly effective against the constructs.
- Light may destroy the constructs.
- Construct structural strength may be limited by the users will.
- In most cases constructs will return back into their original state if the User becomes unconscious, leaves the proximity or otherwise loses contact/control of the item.
- May be limited on how complicated constructs they can create (ie. no/limited amount of moving parts).