The power to create clones using darkness/shadow. Sub-power of Umbrakinetic Constructs. Variation of Elemental Cloning.
- Darkness Cloning
- Erebokinetic Cloning/Replication
- Shadow Cloning
- Umbrakinetic Duplicate/Replication
The users can create clones of oneself, others and/or objects by using darkness/shadow.
- May be weak against powers that generate light.
- May be defeted by other shadow/darkness user.
- Oryx the Taken King (Destiny)
- Lord Garmadon (Lego Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu)
- Diablo (Diablo 3)
- Madara Uchiha (Naruto); via Rinnegan
- Gekko Moriah (One Piece)
- Blake Belladonna (RWBY)
- Knight Mare (Skylanders Trap Team)
- Darcy (Winx Club)
Oryx the Taken King (Destiny) can create darkness clones called "Echoes of Oryx" when ever he wants to be at long distances.
Madara Uchiha (Naruto) using Limbo: Border Jail to generate an invisible shadow duplicate of himself.
Gekko Moriah (One Piece) summoning Doppelman, his shadow clone, to fight on his behalf while he lazes around.
By using shadows, Blake Belladonna (RWBY) is capable of generating a clone to take an opponent's hit while she dodges the attack.
Knight Mare (Skylanders Trap Team)