- Basic Omnipotence
- Illimitable/Unrestricted Power
- Omnipotent Reality Warping
- Ultimate Power
- Unparalleled Power
Users therefore have unlimited means at their disposal, but must have a clear enough idea of what they want to achieve and how they will do it. This double condition notably prevents the power from going awry and backfiring on the user.
Effective use thus requires both knowledge and imagination: knowledge to offer templates for applications, and imagination to shape new possibilities.
While users are not all-knowing, they can use their powers in numerous ways to gain the knowledge they need.
- Absolute Existence (except for Omniscience)
- Complete Arsenal
- Boundary Perception
- Extrasensory Perception
- Intuitive Perception
- Reality Perception
- Foreign Material Manipulation
- Entity Lordship
- Particle Manipulation
- Science Manipulation
- Universal Force Manipulation
- Absolute Force Manipulation
- Boundary Manipulation
- Logic Manipulation
- Meta Probability Manipulation
- Origin Manipulation
- Pataphysics Manipulation
- Reality Dreaming
- Totality Manipulation
- Overuse may eventually dull the user's sense of reality.
- Requires data and imagination to be used effectively.
- User cannot achieve true Omniscience.
- Sarda the Sage (8-bit Theater)
- Ryu (Breath of Fire IV); as the Yorae Dragon
- Beyonder (Marvel Comics); Pre-Retcon
- Azathoth (Cthulhu Mythos)
- Dyntos (Kid Icarus Uprising)
- Kami Tenchi (Tenchi Muyo!)
- Kevin Thorn (Fables)
- minus (minus)
- Michael (Valkyrie Crusade)