Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The ability to generate poison capable of killing anything. An advanced version of Poison Generation.
The user can create and utilize poison that is capable of killing anything once it is introduced into the target's system. Neither Poison Immunity nor Regenerative Healing Factor provide defense, nor does an antidote exist, as the chemical composition of the poison can be so complex that no antibodies can be produced against it, or magical in properties that it bypasses any chemical reactions. The poison can even affect inorganic objects, such as stone and wax.
- Essentially useless against Immortals, since they would not die from the poison.
- May not be immune to poison, which is especially deadly since no antidote exists.
- May not be able to affect inorganic objects.
- Although incurable and unstoppable, victims may force themselves to stay alive for extra few moments by sheer will.
- Anyone wielding Murasame (Akame Ga Kill!)
- Askin Nakk Le Vaar (Bleach); via Hassein
- Magellan (One Piece)
- Majin (Rokka: Brave of the Six Flowers)
- Samael (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Great Barking Toad (Warhammer 40k)
- Agent Zero (Marvel Comics)