- Absolute Intangibility
- Enhanced Intangibility
- Selective Tangibility
The user is simultaneously both intangible and tangible, being able to attack or make physical contact with their targets while their targets cannot touch or attack the user, even while the user is making physical contact.
- Friction Manipulation
- Self-Matter State Manipulation
- Molecular Manipulation
- Spatial Manipulation
- Spirit Physiology
- Users of strong enough Intangibility Cancellation may be able to affect the user.
- Users of Conceptual Attacks and Reality Warping may be able to affect the user.
- Certain substances/energies may be un-phasable.
- Kamui (Naruto)
- Last Physics (Rave Master)
- Interphase Cloak (Star Trek)