- "It can even burn nothingness to ash!!"
- ― Code:Emperor (Code:Breaker)
- "The friction the Flash hits when he's moving twenty times the speed of sound can't even warm up his crimson cowl. But my fire can melt the Flash's boots. You think about that if you still can"
- ― Heatwave (DC Comics)
- Absolute Burning
- Almighty Blaze
- Inextinguishable Blaze
- Ultimate Heat
The user can burn anything, even if they are normally non-flammable, incorporeal or even conceptual entities, such as time. They can raise the temperature to absolute levels, generating scientifically unexplainable levels of particle energies; due to burning at such otherwise impossible levels, complete annihilation of object at subatomic levels occur.
Fire Immunity provides no defense against this ability and extinguishing it is difficult, if not impossible.
- Absolute Hot Inducement
- Concept Destruction
- Energy Erasure
- Fire Shield Penetration
- Inextinguishable Fire
- Memory Erasure
- Soul Destruction
- Soul Mutilation
- Space Depletion
- Temporal Erasure
- Absolute Attack
- Fire Manipulation
- Flashover Inducement
- Heat Manipulation
- Flames may be difficult, if not impossible, to extinguish, even by the user.
- Users of Temperature Immunity are immune.
- Rubicante (Akame Ga Kill!)
- Ryūjin Jakka/Zanka no Tachi (Bleach)
- Time Tells No Lies (Bleach)
- Flames of Purgatory (Code:Breaker)
- Heatwave's Heat Gun (DC Comics)
- Fiendfyre (Harry Potter)
- Gem of Infinite Suns (Marvel Comics)
- Twilight Sword (Marvel Comics)
- Amaterasu (Naruto)
- Dragon of the Darkness Flame (Yu Yu Hakusho)
- Longinus: Incinerate Anthemn (Highschool DxD)
- Hell (Judeo-Christian Mythology)