- Smoke Crafting/Creation/Materialization
Users can turn the smoke into tools, objects, weapons and other items, create semi-living constructs and/or create structures/buildings of varying permanence. Users who have mastered this ability can use it for almost any situation, creating anything they need.
User can create any item they have seen or can imagine and have a good idea how it functions. Short list of possibilities includes:
- Animating the Smoke for various purposes.
- Building Creation
- Duplicates of oneself.
- May be unable to create smoke, being limited to shaping from already existing sources.
- Construct structural strength may be limited by the users will.
- Limited by users imagination/knowledge.
- May be limited on how complicated constructs they can create (ie. no/limited amount of moving parts).
- Hades (Disney's Hercules)
- Wakaba Mine (Fairy Tail)
- Kigiri (Naruto)
- Kanna Bismarch (Shaman King)