Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Smoke Combat
The user can generate and or manipulate smoke during physical combat. This can include creating beings from smoke, summoning poisonous smoke to choke the life out of opponents and clouding opponents vision to make a counter attack or escape.
- Aerokinetic Combat
- Elemental Combat
- Pyrokinetic Combat - Smoke is a byproduct of fire.
- Smoke Mimicry
- Smoke Manipulation
- The users attacks may be back-fired by Air Manipulation users.
- May be unable to create smoke, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Ancient Magic users (Runescape)
- Nex (Runescape)
- Smoke (Mortal Kombat)
- Chameleos (Monster Hunter Series)
- Smoker (One Piece)
- Kihō (Naruto)
- Kigiri (Naruto)
- Delsin Rowe (Infamous: Second Son)
- Hank Daughtry (Infamous: Second Son)
- Jonathan Reed (Vampyr)
- Wakaba Mine (FairyTail)