Midna (The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess) can manipulate Twilight.
Control the essence which exists between Light and Darkness
- Light-Darkness Manipulation
- Photo-Umbrakinetic Manipulation
- Twilight Control
- Twilight Force
- Twilight Power
The user can either manipulate twilight, a mixture of light and darkness, or manipulate both light and darkness simultaneously.
In some worlds Twilight is also an access to the Twilight Realm, an alternate dimension of sort which can also be considered a "Shadow World", of which has some mirror-style influence on the "Light World" depending on what happens in the Twilight Realm, as it is a world between light and dark. Any objects or area covered in twilight may also be transformed based on the nature of the said objects.
- Dimensional Travel/Manipulation
- Twilight Entity Physiology
- Twilight Energy Manipulation
- Users and powers are weak against powerful light and darkness if not trained properly.
- Low-Level users are limited on how long they can control Twilight unless they practice more.
- Midna (The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess)
- Zant (The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess)
- Ganondorf (The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess)
- Angel of Light and Darkness (Bomberman 64: The Second Attack)
- Oni Masks users (Jackie Chan Adventures)
- Riku (Kingdom Hearts)
- Terra (Kingdom Hearts)
- Terra-Xehanort (Kingdom Hearts)
- Lucemon [Chaos Mode] (Digimon Frontier)
- Shanoa (Castlevania)
- Jak (Jak and Daxter)
- Cho'gall (Warcraft)
- Tassadar (StarCraft)
- Cynthia Andrews (The Young Guardians)
- Future Rogue (Fairy Tail)