The power to manipulate twilight, a mixed essence between light and darkness. Sub-power of Universal Force Manipulation. Combination of Light and Darkness Manipulation. Not to be confused with Light-Darkness Manipulation.
- Twilight Control
- Twilight Force
- Twilight Power
User can create, shape and manipulate twilight, mixed essence of dawn/light and dusk/darkness.
In some worlds Twilight is also an access to the Twilight Realm, an alternate dimension of sort which can also be considered a "Shadow World", of which has some mirror-style influence on the "Light World" depending on what happens in the Twilight Realm, as it is a world between light and dark. Any objects or area covered in twilight may also be transformed based on the nature of the said objects.
- Dimensional Travel/Manipulation
- Twilight Attacks
- Twilight Aura
- Twilight Constructs
- Twilight Effect Field
- Twilight Energy Manipulation
- Twilight Energy Absorption
- Twilight Energy Amplification
- Twilight Energy Assimilation
- Twilight Energy Concentration
- Twilight Energy Conversion
- Twilight Energy Generation
- Twilight Energy Metabolization
- Twilight Energy Negation
- Twilight Energy Perception
- Twilight Energy Sensing
- Twilight Energy Transferal
- May be unable to create twilight energy, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Weak against powerful light and darkness if not trained properly.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user.
- Angel of Light and Shadow (Bomberman 64: The Second Attack)
- Tassadar (StarCraft)
- Midna (The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess)
- Zant (The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess)
- Ganondorf (The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess)
- Samus Aran (Metroid Prime 2: Echoes); via Annihilator Beam
- Ultraxion (Warcraft)
- Oni Masks (Jackie Chan Adventures)