Midna (The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess) can manipulate Twilight.
manipulate the essence which exists between Light and Darkness
- Light-Darkness Manipulation
- Photo-Umbrakinetic Manipulation
- Twilight Control
- Twilight Force
- Twilight Power
User can create, shape and manipulate twilight, mixed essence of light and darkness.
In some worlds Twilight is also an access to the Twilight Realm, an alternate dimension of sort which can also be considered a "Shadow World", of which has some mirror-style influence on the "Light World" depending on what happens in the Twilight Realm, as it is a world between light and dark. Any objects or area covered in twilight may also be transformed based on the nature of the said objects.
- Dimensional Travel/Manipulation
- Twilight Effect Field
- Twilight Energy Manipulation
- Twilight Energy Absorption
- Twilight Energy Amplification
- Twilight Energy Assimilation
- Twilight Energy Attacks
- Twilight Energy Aura
- Twilight Energy Concentration
- Twilight Energy Constructs
- Twilight Energy Conversion
- Twilight Energy-Field Manipulation
- Twilight Energy Generation
- Twilight Energy Metabolization
- Twilight Energy Negation
- Twilight Energy Perception
- Twilight Energy Sensing
- Twilight Energy State
- Twilight Energy Transferal
- Twilight Entity Physiology
- May be unable to create twilight energy, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Weak against powerful light and darkness if not trained properly.
- Future Rogue Cheney (Fairy Tail)
- Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Twilight (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
- Light and Darkness Dragon (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
- Angel of Light and Shadow (Bomberman 64: The Second Attack)
- Lucemon Chaos Mode (Digimon Frontier)
- Tassadar (StarCraft)
- Midna (The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess)
- Zant (The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess)
- Ganondorf (The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess)
- Oni Masks users (Jackie Chan Adventures)