- Twilight Projection
The user can release/use twilight, a mixed essence between light and darkness, to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Expanding Twilight Bolts: Project twilight that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Twilight Blasts: Release blasts of twilight in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release twilight blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of twilight.
- Omnidirectional Twilight Waves: Send out a wave of twilight in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit twilight from one's eyes.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of twilight that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release twilight blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release twilight blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Twilight Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of twilight.
- Twilight Beam Emission: Release beams of twilight.
- Twilight Blast: Release twilight over a specific target area.
- Twilight Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of twilight.
- Twilight Bomb Generation: Create twilight of energy/matter.
- Twilight Breath: Discharge twilight from the mouth.
- Twilight Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Twilight Cutting: Use twilight to cut opponents.
- Twilight Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with twilight.
- Twilight Pillar Projection: Project twilight pillars.
- Twilight Spike Projection: Project twilight spikes.
- Twilight Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of twilight.
- Twilight Wave Emission: Send out a wave of twilight that repels everything.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of twilight.
- Zap: A tiny short release of twilight to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Users may require outside source of twilight to create a blasts.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Midna (The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess)
- Zant (The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess)
- Lucemon Chaos Mode (Digimon)