- Thoughtform Mimicry/Physiology
- Tulpa Mimicry
User with this ability either is or can transform into a Tulpa, ("to build" or "to construct"): a concept in mysticism of a being or object which is created through sheer discipline alone. It is a materialized thought that has taken physical form and is usually regarded as synonymous to a thoughtform. Creating a tulpa can be described as "giving palpable being to a visualization, in very much the same manner as an architect gives concrete expression in three dimensions to [...] his blue-print".
Thus the user exists and gains strength based solely on the beliefs of one or more individuals. Their existence, appearance, attitude, motivations, strengths and weaknesses may be shaped from strong enough belief in them.
- Bogeyman Physiology
- Hallucination Solidification
- Higher-Dimensional Abomination Physiology
- Imagination Manifestation
- Imaginary Entity Creation
- Life Creation
- Mental Projection
- Mythic Physiology
- Psychic Creature Creation
- Relative Strength Perception
- Slender Man Physiology
- May be given weaknesses if others believe strongly enough in them.
- May cease to exist if people stop believing in them.