- "Truth can be stated in a thousand different ways, yet each one can be true"
- ― Swami Vivekananda
- "There is no such thing as 'truth' or 'lies' in this world; there never has been. There is only plain, hard facts. And yet, all beings who exist in this world take only those 'facts' that are convenient to them, and twist it into 'truth'. They do so because they know no other way to live. However, for those powerless beings that make up the majority of this world it is those 'facts' that are inconvenient for their own self-affirmation that make up the real 'truth"
- ― Sosuke Aizen (Bleach)
The ability to control the Truth in anything. Opposite to Lie Manipulation.
- Absolute Truth
- Honesty Manipulation
- The Ultimate Reality
- True Manipulation
User can make the truth into a lie or make a lie into the truth. They can give themselves powers by lying and saying they have that power and making it the truth. They can also manipulate reality, making wishes true or by lying about being a god.
- Absolute Existence - change oneself to what user truly wants to look like.
- Age Manipulation - Lie about the age of any object and make it true.
- Concept Manipulation - Create the concept of Truth or Lies or even Reality.
- Constant Manipulation - Most truths are constants.
- Fear Masking - Make their fear a lie or make their fear real.
- Illusion Awareness - Not even the most powerful illusions can hide the truth.
- Illusion Manipulation - Make illusions real or fake.
- Imagination Manifestation/Nonexistence - Make imagination real or erase everything into falsehood.
- Knowledge Manipulation - Decide what is right and what is wrong.
- Lie Detection/Truth Detection - Know the truth from the lies.
- Life Mastery - Control life on all levels.
- Logic Manipulation - Make the dumbest thing be right like a shallow pond being deep.
- Memory Implantation/Memory Erasure - Make memories real or false.
- Past Manipulation - Make the past true or false.
- Property Manipulation - Change the true property of an object.
- Reality Perception - Know the whole truth.
- Self-Power Bestowal - Lie about the powers they have and make it true.
- Subjective Reality - Make hypothetical scientific concepts real (like white holes).
- Superpower Manipulation - Make the powers of anyone real or false.
- True Illusion - Make illusions truly real.
- True Power - Unlock the true power and potential from within oneself and things.
- True-Self Recognition - Become true-self.
- Truth Denial - Deny truth.
- Truth Inducement - Induce truth-telling.
- Universal Irreversibility/Absolute Restoration - Make the changes on reality true or false.
- Vocifery - Manipulate reality by always being right.
- Answer Manipulation - Make all wrong answers right or make all right answers wrong.
- Axiom Manipulation
- Truth Embodiment
- Causality Manipulation
- Context Manipulation
- Fact Manipulation
- Logic Manipulation
- Nigh Omnipotence
- Objectivity Manipulation
- Paradox Inducement
- Postulate Manipulation
- Reality Embodiment: Truth and Lies define and form all of reality.
- Truth Weaponry
- Hiiragi Yoshitsune (Big Order); via Fact to Fiction
- Jesus Christ (Christianity)
- Aletheia/Veritas (Greco-Roman Mythology)
- Teien Casterwill (Huntik); via Oathmaker
- Magane Chikujōin (Re:Creators)
- Brush Master (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Akka, The Worm of Secrets (Destiny)
- Kate McTiriss's SCP-001 Proposal - A Record (SCP Foundation)