- "You will give the people an ideal to strive towards. They'll race behind you. They will stumble. They will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders."
- ― Jor-El, Man of Steel teaser trailer
- "Ha! Not a memory to your name, yet you are as intent as ever to charge forward with only courage and justice on your side. You have not changed a bit. Once a hero, always a hero."
- ― Impa (The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild)
The ability to use the powers and characteristics of a true hero archetype. Note that this is essentially a definition of an archetype. Opposite to Dark Lord.
- Blazing/Shining/Radiant/Luminous Hero
- Emperor of Light
- Hero/Lord of Light/Righteousness
- True Patriot/Hero/Heroine/Warrior/Soldier
- White Knight
- Light Lord
User is a True Hero, a person who lives to help others, but in a way that shows those people how to help themselves, in the face of danger, combats adversity through impressive feats of ingenuity, bravery or strength, often sacrificing their own personal concerns for a greater good. They possess benevolent abilities and often command loyal friends, allies and followers. These individuals also love to spread freedom, redemption and hope to others that are wrongfully enslaved by evil rulers even towards the evil rulers themselves. Anyone can be a True Hero; some are human, basically chosen ones, many have true and just nature and certain holders of the title are actually manifestations of their true, righteous goodness that lies within themselves.
True Heroes and Dark Lords are famously known as the perfect enemies throughout the fictional universe and reality.
- Invulnerability: Users are usually impervious to conventional attacks and weaponry.
- Pure Heart: A True Hero isn't measured by the size of their strength but by the size of their heart.
- Self-Resurrection: Even if destroyed, users can return to life.
- True Power: Some users may have untapped power within themselves.
- Deity Soul: Some may have divine possession, thus becoming literal manifestations of their inner god.
- Hypercompetence: Some users have unsurpassed talents and skills.
- Immortality: Some users gain eternal life.
- Magic: Wield all forms of Good and Neutral magic.
- Angelic Magic: Master Angelic magic .
- Animancy: Use magic that revolves around the living.
- Creation Magic: Use magic to recreate what was destroyed.
- Divine Magic: Use magic that revolves around divinity.
- Dream Magic: Use magic to bring the best dreams to life.
- Fertility Magic: Use magic to make land, living things & plants fertile.
- Hope Magic: Use magic to spread & be empowered by hope.
- Light Magic: Use magic to spread light.
- Love Magic: Use magic to spread & be empowered by love.
- Mysticism: Master the purest kind of magic.
- Nature Magic: Use magic to keep nature balanced.
- Peace Magic: Use magic to spread peace.
- Purification Magic: Use magic of salvation.
- Pure Chi Magic: Master magic of pure chi.
- Restoration Magic: Use magic that revolves restoration.
- Shamanism: Use magic to perceive, contact, and bargain or control the spiritual world
- White Arts: True Heroes' staple; mastering the aspects of good magic.
- Nigh Omnipotence: True Heroes tend to possess god-like powers.
- Energy Manipulation: Manipulate and control pure energy.
- Light Element Manipulation: Command light elements.
- Light Manipulation: Many users wield vast powers of light.
- Psionics: True Heroes are known to have many mental abilities.
- Personal Domain: Rule a benevolent kingdom or empire.
- Subordination Manipulation: Gain many followers (usually Guardians).
- Supernatural Condition: Many True Heroes possess supernatural traits.
- Transcendent Physiology: Some users have divine nature, granting powerful abilities.
- Courage Embodiment
- Godly Incarnation
- Good Embodiment
- Heroism Embodiment
- Heroism Inducement
- Light Embodiment
- Virtue Embodiment
- Will be opposed by malevolent forces.
- May be manipulated.
- May be equal or in servitude to a more powerful being (another True Hero, a Transcendent Being or a Righteous Figure).
- Temptation may either void the power or corrupt into a Dark Lord.