The title of those who seek heroic goals such as Saving, Redeeming or Justice. Opposite to Dark Lord.
- Blazing/Shining/Radiant/Luminous Hero
- Hero/Lord of Light/Righteousness
- True Patriot/Hero/Heroine/Warrior/Soldier
- White Knight
True Heroes are often called by their basic name universal title like say true Jedi (Star Wars) or Prime (Transformers) are powerful good beings who righteously aid and fight for lesser beings with true and just intentions and as well as courageously facing and destroying everything malevolent they fight. They possess benevolent abilities and often command loyal friends, allies and followers. These individuals also love to spread freedom, redemption and hope to others that are wrongfully enslaved by evil rulers even towards the evil rulers themselves. Anyone can be a True Hero; some are human, basically chosen ones, many have true and just nature and certain holders of the title are actually manifestations of there true, righteous, goodness that lies within themselves.
True Heroes and dark lords are famously known as the perfect enemies throughout the fictional universe and reality.
- Magic: Wield all forms of Good and Neutral magic
- Animancy: Use magic that revolves around the living
- Divine Magic: Use magic that revolves around divinity
- Hope Magic: Use magic to spread hope
- Mysticism: Master the purest kind of magic
- Order Magic: Use the most power orderly of mystic arts
- White Arts: True heroes staple; mastering the aspects of good magic
- Nigh Omnipotence: True heroes tend to posses god-like powers
- Elemental Manipulation: Control and manipulate the elements: Water, Fire, Earth, Air, Quintessence
- Energy Manipulation: Manipulate and control pure energy.
- Light Manipulation: Many users wield vast powers of light
- Psionics: True heroes are known to have many mental abilities
- Personal Domain: Rule a benevolent kingdom or empire.
- Pure Heart: A true hero isn't in the measure by size of there strength but by the size of their heart
- True Power: Some users may have untapped power within themselves.
- Deity Soul: Some may have divinely possession, thus becoming literal manifestations of their inner god.
- Hypercompetence: Some users have unsurpassed talents and skills
- Immortality: Some users gain eternal life
- Invulnerability: Users are impervious to conventional attacks and weaponry
- Self-Resurrection: Even if destroyed, users can return to life
- Supernatural Condition: Many true heroes possess supernatural traits
- Transcendent Physiology: Some users have divine nature granting powerful abilities.
- Courage Embodiment
- Godly Incarnation
- Good Embodiment
- Heroism Embodiment
- Heroism Inducement
- Light Embodiment
- Virtue Embodiment
- Will be opposed by malevolent forces.
- Can be manipulated.
- May be equal or in servitude to a more powerful being (another Heroes, a Transcendent Beings or other Righteous Figure).
- Temptation may either void the power or corrupt into a Dark Lord.