- Complete Form
- Final Form
- Fully-Evolved Form
- Original Form
- Released Form
- Resurrected Form
- Unlocked Form
The user can transform their bodies or weapons into their true forms if sealed, restrained, or just not activated, unlocking their dormant power in order to drastically increase their regular power. All their original abilities are increased along with gaining new abilities to their full power.
- Double-Edged Power
- Empathic Weaponry
- Fatal Countenance - True Form may be lethal.
- God Mode
- Hyper Form
- Legendary Form
- Non-Corporeal Form
- Power Infusion
- Power Manifestation
- Powered Form
- Prime Form
- Sealed Form - True Form may be sealed.
- Self Transcendence
- Soul-Bound Weapon
- State of Mind
- Super Form
- Supernatural Form
- Supernatural Life-Force
- Transcendent Physiology
- Weapon Transformation
- May transform back to original form, if user is low on energy.
- While transforming to true self, users may be open to an attack.
- If not mastered users may hurt themselves.
- If the user not mastered their true form then they may lose all of their powers temporarily.
- User tends to become more violent and instinct prone.
- True form may not be much stronger or even weaker than previous form.
- The user's body may be unable to handle the power they possess.
- May be too powerful to beheld by ordinary beings
- Zanpakutō (Bleach)
- The Master Sword (Legend of Zelda series)
- The True Dragon Sword (Ninja Gaiden series)
- The Sparda (Devil May Cry series)