Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The power to become the manifestation of one's inner self. Sub-power Subconscious Manifestation.
- Ego Manifestation
- Inner Self Realization
- Perfect Self
- Subconscious Personification
- True You
The user can visualize and impose one's inner subconscious (Id, Ego or Superego) into the material world. This psychic layering embodies everything one envisions themselves to being with little to no constraints save the limits of they're imagining.
- Avatar Creation
- Belief Dependent Capability
- Belief Dependent Physiology
- Empowered State
- Existential Perfection
- Higher Consciousness
- Imagination Manifestation
- Jungian Archetype Mimicry
- Memory Condition
- Mindscape Materialization
- Potential Realization/Enhanced Potential
- Psionic Image Projection
- Self Transcendence
- Subconscious Manifestation
- True Form
- True Power
- True-Self Recognition
- Users of Anti-Psychic Presence can negate this.
- May need to find one's true self first.
- Disruptions within the Psychic Planes will dissolute this ability.
- Manifested selves, depending on their source, may become more difficult to control.
- Avatars (Avatar Series); via Avatar State
- Dolphin Trainer (Courage the Cowardly Dog)
- Eustace Bagge (Courage the Cowardly Dog)
- Escanor (Seven Deadly Sins); through Sunshine
- Alice (The Scribbler); After using the machine
- Hogan (The Scribbler); After using the machine
- Suki (The Scribbler); After using the machine
- Torque (Valiant Entertainment)
- Anyone with a BIT (Whateley Academy)
- True-Self Berry (Barbie Fairytopia: Mermaidia)
- Magic Mirror (The Snow Queen)