The ability to create and/or utilize specialized bullets. Sub-power of Gadget Usage. Variation of Bullet Generation.
The user can create and utilize special bullets that have a variety of functions. This can include explosive bullets or cryogenic ones.
- Usopp (One Piece)
- Train Heartnet (Black Cat)
- Sven Vollfied (Black Cat)
- Hellboy (Hellboy/BPRD)
- Kai Miyagusuku (Blood+)
- Judge Dredd (2000 AD)
- Ricochet Rabbit (Ricochet Rabbit)
- Kiritsugu Emiya (TYPE-MOON); via Origin Bullets
- Sterling Archer (Archer)
- Nick Fury (Marvel Comics)
- Fantomax (Marvel Comics)
- Henry Winchester (Supernatural)
- Sam Winchester (Supernatural)
- Dean Winchester (Supernatural)
- Crowley (Supernatural)
- Hunters (Supernatural)
- James "Bucky" Barnes/Winter Soldiers (Marvel Comics)
- Carbonadium Bullets (Marvel Comics)
- Silver Bullets (Folklore)
- Holy Water Bullets (Hellboy/BPRD)
- Devil's Trap Bullets (Supernatural)
- Angel-killing Bullets (Supernatural)
- Witch-killing Bullets (Supernatural)
- Salt Rounds (Supernatural)
James "Bucky" Barnes (Marvel Comics) used Carbonadium infused Bullets that eiter slow or stop superhuman healing factors.
Salt Rounds (Supernatural) may be loaded into a shotgun cartridge and fired at a spirit, forcing it to dissipate harmlessly for a short time. However, this does not destroy the spirit.
Devil's Trap Bullets (Supernatural) can trap and bind demons to their vessels.
Dean Winchester (Supernatural) wielding witch-killing bullets
Kiritsugu Emiya (TYPE-MOON)