The power to gain strength from traveling. Variation of Affinity.
- Travel Affinity/Augmentation/Empowerment
- Traveling Affinity/Augmentation
User becomes becomes stronger, faster, more durable, etc. from various forms of travel/walking (normal, dimensional, alternate reality, reality shifting, alternate timeline, etc.), possibly unlocking abilities related to the affinity and enhancing their existing powers. Some users may be able to draw sustenance from traveling or even stop or slow aging.
- Decelerated Aging/Semi-Immortality
- Enhanced Condition or Supernatural Condition
- Self-Power Augmentation
- Absolute Access
- Athletics Empowerment
- Motion Concentration
- Path Creation
- Path Manipulation
- Speed Accumulation
- Travel Mode
- May be weak against Access Denial.
- Not travelling may decrease power over time.
- Kazura Shino (I Won 4 Billion in a Lottery But I Went to Another World)
- Mappingway (Final Fantay IV)
- Users of the Wayfarers Map (Final Fantasy IV)
- Step Mine/Traveler (Final Fantasy VI)
- Walk Armor (Castlevania: Symphony of the Night)