Power to use the abilities of transcendent werepires. Variation of Transcendent Physiology and Transcendent Hybrid Physiology. Combination of Transcendent Vampire Physiology and Transcendent Werebeast Physiology. Most powerful version of Werepire Physiology.
- Divine Werepire Physiology/Mimicry
- Transcendent Werepire Mimicry
- Ultimate Werepire
- Werepire Deity/God Physiology/Mimicry
The user either is or can transform into a Transcendent Werepire, a godlike/godly creature. Users of this power are hybrids of transcendent vampires and at least one type of transcendent werebeast, they are more powerful than any Vampire or Werebeast, and have none of their weaknesses.
- Absolute Condition
- Darkness Manipulation
- Limitation Transcendence; of vampires and werebeasts
- Magic Transcendence
- Meta Transcendence
- Supernatural Survivability
- Transcendent Vampire Physiology
- Transcendent Werebeast Physiology
- May be only one type of werebeast.
- While the user has virtually no weaknesses, they may still feel discomfort by the weaknesses of their respective Physiology's (Vampires being uncomfortable in the Daytime and Werebeasts with their weakness to Silver).
- Decapitation (unless invulnerable) may slow the user down (but is unlikely to stop him/her).
- Users of Deity Manipulation may be able to control the user.
- May be vulnerable to the effects of Divine Power Absorption, Divine Power Negation, Divine Siphoning or Transcendent Negation.
- May be slain by users of Transcendent Weaponry, Divine Slayer or Omnislayer.