Power to use the abilities of transcendent werepires. Variation of Transcendent Physiology and Hybrid Transcendency. Combination of Transcendent Vampire Physiology and Transcendent Werebeast Physiology. Most powerful version of Werepire Physiology.
- Divine Werepire Physiology/Mimicry
- Transcendent Werepire Mimicry
- Ultimate Werepire
- Werepire God Physiology/Mimicry
Use the abilities of werepires on a godlike/godly level. Users of this power are hybrids of transcendent vampires and at least one type of transcendent werebeast, users are more powerful than either and have none/almost none of their weaknesses.
- Absolute Condition
- Limitation Transcendence; of vampires and werebeasts
- Meta Transcendence
- Transcendent Vampire Physiology
- Transcendent Werebeast Physiology
- May be only one type of werebeast.
- While the user has virtually no weaknesses, they may still feel discomfort by the weaknesses of their respective Physiology's (Vampires being uncomfortable in the Daytime and Werebeasts with their weakness to Silver).
- Decapitation (unless invulnerable) may slow the user down (but is unlikely to stop him/her).
- Users of Deity Manipulation may be able to control the user.