- Absolute Therianthropy
- Divine Therianthrope Physiology
- God of Werebeasts Physiology
- Ultimate Werebeast
- Weregod Physiology
The user with this ability either is or can transform into a Transcendent Therianthrope: a powerful therianthropic being who has literally ascended to true godhood either through powerful magical feats or by divine intervention.
In folklore and mythology, werebeasts are mythological creatures that transform from man-to-beast under the light of a full moon or under their own power. They are often ravenous, feral beasts that can't distinguish between friend or foe. And in others, they are intelligent beings, forming tribes and societies. Their main weaknesses are silver, wolfsbane, etc. However, a transcendent Therianthrope is no longer affected by these weaknesses. They have transcended beyond all other members of their species.
Transcendent Therianthrope are often the progenitors of Therianthropes, and are revered as such. They are often several magnitudes above other werebeasts in terms of physical stats, possessing godly stamina, speed, strength, etc. Also, they might even be truly immortal.
- Almighty Ascension
- Animal Empowerment
- Monster Manipulation (To all therians)
- Nature Ascendency
- Prime Being (of any/all werebeasts)
- Absolute Command (only on werebeasts)
- Entity Lordship (Over all/specific types of werebeasts)
- Flawless Indestructibility/Supernatural Survivability
- Genetic Memory (connecting to all living, deceased and potential therians)
- Mystic Derivation (Over all therians)
- Magic Immunity (To the magic of therians)
- Power Immunity (To the powers of therians)
- Transcendent Physiology
- Limitation Transcendence
- Supernatural Body
- Unfettered Body
- Werebeast Physiology
- Blessing Inducement
- Lunar Mind
- Pheromone Manipulation
- Supernatural Tracking
- Mystic Werewolf Physiology
- Rougarou Physiology
- Skinwalker Physiology
- True Werebeast Physiology
- Vaewolf Lord Physiology
- Vaewolf Physiology
- Werebeast Lord Physiology
- Werewolf Physiology
- Wolfwere Physiology
- May be only one type of werebeast.
- If more than one type of werebeast may have Divided Mind.
- While the user is nearly all-powerful, they may not choose to use their abilities to their full extent for certain reasons because of moral codes that they set for themselves. This is similar to how those who are omnipotent may not choose to interfere with the affairs of lesser beings unless absolutely necessary or because of personal rules.
- While the user has virtually no weaknesses, they may still feel discomfort when exposed to the weaknesses of lycanthropes
- Beings of higher power (and potential) may still defeat the user in combat.
- If werebeasts and vampires are natural enemies, then maybe a Transcendent Vampire can defeat the users.
- May be vulnerable to the effects of Divine Power Absorption, Divine Power Negation, Divine Energy Absorption or Transcendent Negation.
- May be slain by users of Transcendent Weaponry, Divine Slayer or Omnislayer.
- Centurion (Altered Beast); as the Golden Werewolf
- Xion the Unborn (Bloody Roar)
- Balvorn (Fable)
- Iceron (Gold Digger)
- Turenne (Horizon In The Middle of Nowhere)
- Jezelda (Pathfinder)
- Kevin (Seiken Densetsu III); via Godhand Class
- Cain (Shiki)
- Lugh Beowulf (Type-Moon)
- Fenrir (Valkyrie Crusade)
- The Bastard (Whateley Academy)