The power to have the traits and powers of an nephilim of godly power. Variation of Transcendent Physiology. Advanced variation of Nephilim Physiology. Not to be confused for Transcendent Nephalem Physiology. Angelic counterpart to Transcendent Cambion Physiology.
- Angelic Demigod Physiology
- ArchNephilim Physiology
- Half-Angel/Nephilim Deity/God Physiology
- Supreme Nephilim
- Transcendent Half Angel Physiology
The user either is or can become a nephilim of godly power, born from a mortal and an archangel in history. Though not as powerful as their heavenly parent, their abilities far surpasses that of other nephilims, allowing them to easily overpower most angels and demons, even in numbers. Thanks to their transcendent ascendancy, they can also alter the very fabric of reality to a nigh-omnipotent level.
- Aether Manipulation
- Angel Manipulation
- Divine Empowerment
- Divine Force Manipulation
- Divine Magic
- Ethereal Physiology
- Energy/Extrasensory Perception
- Supernatural Condition
- Halo Generation/Divine Presence
- Higher Consciousness
- Holy Fire Manipulation
- Light Element Manipulation
- Nigh Omnipotence
- White Arts
- Wing Manifestation
- If sired by an archangel, the user may inherit some powers from Angel Physiology or possibly Archangel Physiology.
- Transcendent Physiology
- May possess the same weaknesses as a Transcendent Angel.
- May be vulnerable to the effects of Divine Power Absorption, Divine Power Negation, Divine Siphoning or Transcendent Negation.
- May be slain by users of Transcendent Weaponry, Divine Slayer or Omnislayer.
- Aaron Corbett (Fallen)
- Jack (Supernatural)