Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The power to negate the powers of nigh-omnipotent/transcendent beings. Advanced variation of Divine Power Negation.
- Transcendent Power Cancellation/Nullification
User can negate and nullify the powers of nigh-omnipotent/transcendent beings, preventing them from using their powers, effectively making them powerless.
- Consciousness Grounding
- Divinity Nullification
- Divine Power Negation
- Healing Factor Nullification
- Immortality Negation
- Invulnerability Negation
- Power Negation
- May be unable to completely negate the powers of nigh-omnipotent/transcendent beings, being limited to just some of them.
- Users of Negation Immunity and Omnipotence are immune.
- Blue Beetle (DC Comics)
- Yuga Khan (DC Comics); originally
- Castiel (Supernatural); after being empowered by the souls of Purgatory
- God (Supernatural)
- The Darkness/Amara (Supernatural)
- The Counter-Actor (Tenchi Muyo)