- "This is only the beginning of your downfall, Wizard!"
- "Wizard? Are you kidding me? Wizards do parlor tricks. I throttle the heavens."
- ― Ranger and Sarda the Sage (8-bit Theater)
- Arcane Deity/God Physiology
- Mage/Magic/Mystic Deity/God Physiology
- Sorcerer Supreme (Marvel Comics)
- Sorcerer Deity/God Physiology
- Superior Mage/Sorcerer/Sorceress/Wizard
- Transcendent Magi/Mystic/Warlock/Witch
- Transcendent Magic Entity
- Ultimate Wizard/Witch
- Wizard Saint (Fairy Tail)
The user of this ability either is or can transform into a Transcendent Mage: a practitioner of magic who has ascended to a godlike state. Users have nearly limitless magical power and can almost effortlessly gain access to power hardly touched by any other mystic.
- Magically Enhanced Physiology - Be physically empowered by magical energies.
- Omni-Magic - Wield almost absolute magical power.
- Adaptive Magic - Use a special type of adaptive magic.
- Elemental Magic - Master all the elements.
- Logic Manipulation - Break the laws of nature and common sense.
- Magic Aura - Surround oneself in any type of magical energy.
- Magic Combat - Infuse magic with physical attacks.
- Magic Empowerment - Gain strength from magical forces.
- Magic Immunity - Be immune to the magic powers of others.
- Magic Negation - Negate the magical abilities of other with ease.
- Mana Manipulation - Control sentient mystical energies that are present throughout the universe.
- Meta Summoning - Summon virtually anything.
- Meta Teleportation - Teleport oneself to any time and location.
- Spell Casting - Cast as many spells as one wishes.
- Selective Invincibility
- Almighty Magic
- Homo Magi Physiology
- Mage Lord Physiology
- Magic Transcendence
- Magical Entity Physiology
- Transcendent Physiology
- The immense power may cause harm to the user.