- "She will turn all of fate's misfortune to nothing.
- She will flood the earth with magic,
- and take all of humankind into her play.
- A moving stage construction.
- If everything is a play, no unhappy things will exist. It may be a tragedy, but it'll all be part of the script.
- The play stops on Walpurgisnacht,
- and the earth does not turn even once more.
- The story will not change.
- Tomorrow, and the day after, is the night of Walpurgis."
- ― From the Puella Magi Production
- Transcendent Power Manifestation
Users can become an embodiment on a Transcendent level, allowing them create more embodiments of whatever concept they represent. They gain power from their concept and achieve more feats than normal embodiments such as Energy Physiology.
Depending on what the user is embodying the user can have an arsenal of different abilities, see each individual Embodiment page for more details on these powers.
- Almighty Ascension
- Avatar Creation
- Concept-Dependent Immortality
- Concept Empowerment - over their own concept.
- Definition Manipulation - of their own concept.
- Embodiment Creation
- Transcendent Physiology
- Emotional Energy Manipulation
- Existential Manifestations
- Imbued Godhood - bestowing onto others.
- Potentiality Lordship
- Power Manifestation
- The user may not be able to control the embodiments they create.
- The user may not be able to fight other transcendent embodiments.
- The user may still be under the influence of a Primordial Embodiment.
- Overmonitor/Overvoid (DC Comics)
- Chaos (Sailor Moon)
- Azrael (Discworld)
- Asura (Soul Eater)
- Lord Death (Soul Eater)
- Walpurgis Night (Puella Magi Madoka Magica)
- Madoka (Puella Magi Madoka Magica)
- Solomon Jehoahaz Abraham (Magi - The Labyrinth of Magic)
- Xel'Naga (StarCraft)
- Hybrids (StarCraft)
- Thanatos (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Eternity (Marvel Comics)
- The Ones (Star Wars)
- The Daughter
- The Father
- The Son