- Daemonium Deus/Nomine Physiology
- Demon/Demonic Entity/God/King/Lord Physiology
- Devil-God Physiology
- Grand Master/Ruler of Hell
- God-Devil Physiology
- Primordial Demon Physiology
- The Prime Evil (Diablo)
- The Ultimate Demon/Devil
Users of this ability are able to become a demonic creature of unimaginable power. They also have powers that are beyond the comprehension of that of lesser demonic beings and are able to rule over an entire pantheon as their god out of both power and fear.
- Absolute Condition: Gain unstoppable physical and mental powers.
- Apocalyptic Force Manipulation: Conjure and Manipulate Armageddonic catastrophes.
- Chaos Magic: Control all forms of chaotic magic.
- Chaotic Form: Often times, transcendent demons are mostly in a body that hides their true form in order to keep their true power hidden.
- Corruption Manipulation: Cause and control corruption.
- Dark Arts: Wield all forms of powerful dark magic.
- Dark Element Manipulation: Control dark and powerful elemental forces.
- Dark Energy Manipulation: Manipulate an unlimited reservoir of dark energy.
- Dark Matter Manipulation: Control universal dark matter.
- Darkness Manipulation: Command all the forces of darkness.
- Negative Forces Manipulation: Control the full power of negative forces.
- Reality Warping: Become capable of warping the fabric of reality in anyway the user sees fit.
- Singularity: Become a demon with no equal.
- Darkside View: Users able to look inside the souls of another creature and are able to create or turn them into their own dark side.
- Demon Creation: Create countless hordes of demons.
- Demonic Force Manipulation: Able to control vast, incredible demonic powers.
- Demonic Element Manipulation: Control the demonic elements.
- Demonic Empowerment: Gain strength and power of demonic forces.
- Demonic Energy Manipulation: Manipulate demonic energies.
- Demonic Aura: Become surrounded in a powerful demonic energy.
- Demonic Magic: Control hellish mystical abilities.
- Demonic Weaponry: Create powerful demonic weapons that are specifically suited for the user.
- Divine Slayer : User is powerful enough to slay even the greatest of gods.
- Primordial Darkness Manipulation: User may learn to harness the ancient darkness.
- Vice Inducement: Infect lesser beings with the power of pure sin.
- Hell Lordship: Users are able to take their place as ruler of hellish and demonic realms.
- Dark Lord: Possess the powers of a dark lord.
- Higher Consciousness: Users are able to enter a state of awareness uncommon to lesser demons.
- Metaphysics Manipulation: Transcendent demons have access to supernatural abilities and powers that are able to affect the world on a universal scale.
- Nigh Omnipotence: Have overwhelming, near-infinite godly power.
- Nigh Omniscience: Have almost infinite knowledge and acute awareness of all events across the cosmos.
- Omnifarious: Take on absolutely any form at anytime.
- Human Disguise: Take on a human guise to blend in with human society.
- Omnimalevolence: Be absolutely evil.
- Prime Being: The first and most powerful of its kind.
- Regenerative Healing Factor: Regenerate from almost any form of injury.
- Size Manipulation: Can grow or shrink to immeasurable sizes.
- Teleportation: Can move to any location in the blink of an eye.
- Transcendent Energy Manipulation: Manipulate transcendent energy forces.
- Evil Embodiment: Be the embodiment of all evil.
- Anti-God: User may be powerful enough to become a Primordial Void.
- Fallen Physiology: A transcendent being once considered a god that has fallen into dark powers.
- Transcendent Demonic Mage Physiology
- Transcendent Demonic-Undead Physiology
- Contrary to the description of this page, not all transcendent demons are evil. However, those that are benevolent are rare to come by.
- May be grounded to their own realm by ancient means.
- May be susceptible to ascending from disgrace from powerful enough purificating sources.
- May be vulnerable to powerful holy artifacts, divine powers, etc.
- May be vulnerable to the effects of Divine Power Absorption, Divine Power Negation, Divine Siphoning or Transcendent Negation.
- May be slain by users of Transcendent Weaponry, Divine Slayer or Omnislayer.
- The user's power can be sealed, separated, or diminished by special means.
- Users of this ability may be challenged by those of equal or greater power.