- "So you're just an AI?"
- "In as much as you are just an animal. I embody the collective intelligence of all Reapers."
- ― Commander Shepard and the Catalyst (Mass Effect 3)
The power to use the traits of a transcendent A.I.
- Digital God Mimicry/Physiology
- Transcendent Artificial Intelligence Mimicry
- Transcendent A.I. Mimicry/Physiology
The user is or can use the traits of a transcendent artificial intelligence, who's powers and capabilities are so advanced that they can easily be confused for deities by other beings.
- Absolute Condition
- Absolute Access
- Cyber Mind
- Dual Warping
- Knowledge Embodiment
- Modulation Manipulation
- Technology Embodiment
- Virtual Reality Lordship
- Artificial Intelligence Physiology
- Nanite Artificial Intelligence Physiology
- Computer Physiology
- Electromagnetic Wave Physiology
- Program Physiology
- Sensory Field Generation
- Artificial Godhood
- Artificial Life Creation
- Bionic Physiology
- Transcendent Physiology
- Transcendent Machine Physiology