Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The ability to utilize the armor of a god, or armor of godly power. Variation of Power Suit.
- Armor of a God
- Transcendent Exoskeleton
- Godly Armor/Exoskeleton
The user is able to utilize a powerful suit of armor that yields godly might. In some cases, it is the armor once worn by a god. In others, it is armor that possess god-like power. Regardless, when the armor is worn, the user's power increases exponentially, and gains even greater abilities.
- Absolute Defense: The armor grants the user's body incredible protection and defense, allow them to withstand almost anything.
- Absolute Speed: The user possesses unfathomable speed with the armor.
- Absolute Strength: With the aid of the armor, the user possesses unbelievable physical strength.
- Power Augmentation: The armor increases the user's powers and abilities dramatically.
- Transcendent Element Manipulation:In some cases, the armor allows the user control over the most powerful of elements of nature.
- Transcendent Energy Manipulation: In some cases, the armor allows the user to manipulate a transcendent form of energy.
- Although the user does possess godly armor, they are still mortal and can be killed.
- If the armor is by any means damaged, the user's powers could be weakened.
- Should the armor be somehow removed, the user would be powerless.
- Armor may be required to be in a full-set for maximum effectiveness.
- The power of the armor can be challenged by an even greater power.
- Hakumen/Jin Kisaragi (BlazBlue); via the Susano'o Unit
- Terumi Yūki/Susano'o (BlazBlue); via the Susano'o Unit
- Erza Scarlet (Fairy Tail); via Nakagami Armor
- Laocorn Gaudeamus (Fatal Fury: The Motion Picture); via the Armor of Mars
- Sairaorg Bael (Highschool DxD); via Regulus Nemea
- Pit (Kid Icarus series); via the Great Sacred Treasure
- Kubo (Kubo and The Two Strings); via Hanzo's Armor Set
- Kurse/Algrim (Marvel Comics); via Beyonder enhanced armor
- Users of the God Cloths (Saint Seiya)
- The Twelve Olympian Gods (Saint Seiya); via Kamui
- Sonic (Sonic the Hedgehog series); via Excalibur
- Megatron/Galvatron (Transformers: Cybertron); via the Armor of Unicron
- Arch Knight (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Susano'o Unit (BlazBlue)
- The Great Sacred Treasure (Kid Icarus: Uprising)
- Hanzo's Armor Set (Kubo and the Two Strings)
- The Armor of Mars (Fatal Fury: The Motion Picture)
- God Cloths (Saint Seiya)
- The Armor of Unicron (Transformers: Cybertron)