The power to be an angel with enormous godlike power. Variation of Transcendent Physiology. Advanced variation of Angel Physiology. Angelic version of Demiurge Physiology. Opposite to Transcendent Demon Physiology.
- Angelic Godhood/Perfection/Supremacy
- Angelic Deity Physiology
- Ascended Angel Physiology
- Cosmic Archangel (Gabreality only)
- Primordial Angel Physiology
- Supreme Celestial Being
- The Highest of The Hosts
- The Prince of Angels
- Viceroy of Heaven
The user of this ability is a angelic being of godlike power. The user's power is to be considered utterly fearsome as it's that which no angel or could ever hope to overcome or even equal.
This gives the user the highest rank among the hosts of Heaven and even the potential to rule the entire universe, single-handedly with unchallengeable authority, or to even go as far as to having one's own creation, equal to the already existing one. The user is essentially the absolute pinnacle of all angels.
- Absolute Condition
- Angelic Force Manipulation/Divine Force Manipulation
- Boundary Manipulation
- All Divine Powers
- Chaotic Form/Divine Presence
- Divine Slayer/Domain Destruction
- Divine Protection
- Empathic Voice
- Existential Perfection
- Halo Generation/Absolute Light
- Heaven Lordship
- Holy Voice
- Indomitable Will
- Meta Teleportation
- Nigh Omnipotence
- Nigh Omniscience
- Power Anchoring
- Prime Being
- Primordial Light Manipulation
- Self Sufficiency
- Spiritual Perfection
- Submission/Will Breaking
- Supernatural Combat/Divine Combat
- Supernatural Wisdom
- Wing Manifestation
- Angel Lord Physiology
- Archangel Physiology
- Fallen Transcendent Angel Physiology
- Godly Incarnation
- Monotheistic Deity Physiology
- Transcendent Nephalem Physiology
- Transcendent Physiology
- Can fall and become a fallen transcendent angel.
- May be challenged by those of equal or greater power.
- User's can still be overpowered by even higher beings.