Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Bullet Curving
- Projectile Curving
- Trajectory Bending
The user can curve projectile attacks to avoid any obstacles for better accuracy on their targeting or to avoid being hit.
- Takes extreme focus to curve the trajectory multiple times.
- Assassins (Wanted)
- Quincies (Bleach)
- Magneto (Marvel Comics)
- Death the Kid (Soul Eater)
- Cyclops (Marvel Comics)
- Chiester 410 (Umineko no Naku Koro ni)
- Chiester 45 (Umineko no Naku Koro ni)
- Combustion Benders (Avatar: The Legend of Korra)
- Users of the Bending Kamehameha (Dragon Ball)
- Fortune (Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty)
- Daigouin Jaki (Sakigake Otokojuku)
- Pyrrha Nikos (RWBY)
- Darkseid (DC Comics)
- Lance's Aerodactyl (Pokémon Adventures)