The ability to pull things towards a destination using a beam. Technique of Gravity Manipulation.
Users can fire a beam at an object causing it to float towards them or away from them.
- Gravity Manipulation
- Magnetism Manipulation
- Paralysis Inducement
- Powers Via Object
- Remote Teleportation
- Telekinetic Teleportation
- Zero-Point Energy Manipulation
- May have a limited range.
- May have a limited weight or size limit of objects being beamed.
- May have a limit to how many objects can be beamed.
- Minbari Federation (Babylon 5)
- Highbreed (Ben 10)
- Static (DC Comics)
- Gordon Freeman (Half-Life 2); via Gravity Gun
- Syndrome (The Incredibles)
- Zero (Megaman Franchise); via Tractor Shot
- Samus Aran (Metroid)
- Ratchet (Ratchet & Clank)
- Dr. Robotnik (Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Peridot (Steven Universe); via Limb Enhancers
- Maxwell (Tales of Eternia)
- Wild Dog (Time Crisis 4)
- EVE (WALL-E)
- GO-4 (WALL-E)
- Many villains (Power Rangers series)
- Many kaiju & aliens (Ultraman series)