Mū (Naruto), the second Tsuchikage, was renowned for his supreme ability to not be detected/tracked, which earned him the title Mujin (Non-Person).
hide from and evade pursuers.
The power to hide from followers and pursuers and avoid total detection/discovery. Not to be confused with Invisibility.
- Detection Immunity
The user can’t be tracked down, all the traces of their passing disappear or are ignored: fallen hair, blood, skin particles, etc. will dissipate into dust and no scent is given off. They do leave behind a trace such as broken sticks or disturbed leaves, but to the less observant eye, it would only be said to be wild animals.
Highly advanced users may not leave electronic trace either, and be unable to find through a computer. Advanced, if not legendary, users are capable of evading any and every known possible ways to track or discover a person.
- Counter every method used to track a person.
- Evade technologies that focus on finding and tracking a missing person.
- User cannot be found by X-Ray, Ultraviolet and Satellite equipment.
- Enhanced Senses cannot detect the Evader all too well.
- Telepaths find it extremely hard to find the Evader's brainwaves.
- Cannot be tracked with Psychic Navigation.
- Leave nothing that could be used to track, like foot-prints, hairs, smell, fingerprints, etc.
The power to avoid being tracked has a lot of other superpowers combined.
- Effect Field Projection: can surround oneself from a field that hides one's heat signature.
- Elemental Manipulation: can cover up any track.
- Evaporation: vanish in one place and reappear elsewhere.
- Illusion Manipulation: can cast Illusions to get pursuers off their trail.
- Imperceptibility: Be unable to be detected by any means.
- Invisibility: cannot be seen by the eyes of the pursuers.
- Ki Masking: mask one's ki presence to prevented being tracked by Ki Sense.
- Magic Invisibility: can use magic to counter magical/spiritual methods of tracking.
- Nothingness Manipulation: can erase physical traces out of them to avoid being discovered.
- Psychic Shield: can shield mind from Telepaths and thus prevented being tracked.
- Shapeshifting: can alter one's form to shake off pursuers.
- Silent Movement: can move with complete silence to prevent being detected.
- Stealth Tactics: can simply be sneaky and silent to evade trackers and pursuers.
- Supernatural Concealment: can hide their presence from supernatural detection/sensory abilities.
- Technological Invisibility: are invisible to technology.
- Teleportation: One can teleport from one place to another without leaving a footstep.
- Unknown Inducement
- Unpredictability: The user is simply too unpredictable to track effectively.
- One must have a method to keep from being detected.
Live Action TV
- Fuyōheki (InuYasha)