- Living Toy
- Toy Mimicry
User with this ability either is or can transform into a living toy, which grants several abilities, most of which come from a resilient body and the ability to survive even dismemberment and needing only repairs to be perfectly well. Many toys can modify their bodies as needed.
- Anatomical Liberation
- Body Part Substitution
- Body of plastic, wood, ceramics, stone, cloth or metal.
- Defunct Physiology
- Natural Weaponry
Given all the possibilities for creating a doll, they can have any of the powers under:
- Animal Imitation/Animal Morphing
- Cryptic Physiology
- Decelerated Aging or Semi-Immortality
- Enhanced Condition or Supernatural Condition
- Mythic Physiology
- Personal Physical Powers
- Artificial Element Constructs
- Artificial Element Mimicry
- Bionic Physiology
- Clockwork Physiology
- Elemental Constructs
- Golem Physiology
- Inanimate Object Physiology
- Organic Constructs
- Toy Manipulation
- Depending on the material user is made of, they may be vulnerable to fire, heat or cold.
- May need to be wound up, have batteries or some other power source in order to function.
See Also: Living Toys