The power to manipulate toys of any category and variations. Variation of Object Manipulation.
- Animation of toys.
- Control Manipulation
- Improbable Weapon Proficiency - By using toys as a weapon.
- Manipulate the properties of toys.
- Repair toys.
- Move/lift toys.
- Object Possession
- Projectile Enhancement
- Object Attacks using toys.
- Soul Sealing into toys.
- Toy Creation
- Toy Constructs
- Dollhouse Monarchy
- Enhanced Artisan
- Enhanced Inventing
- Object Manipulation
- Puppet Mastery
- Video Game Mechanics
- Video Game Materialization
- May be unable to create toys, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user.
- Toyman (DC Comics)
- The Joker (DC Comics)
- Kirin Shima (Hidan no Aria AA)
- Evangelina Rivera (Marvel Comics)
- Yaya Yuiki (Shugo Chara!); as Dear Baby
- Tim Toy (Zettai Karen Children)
- Sugar (One Piece)
- Toymajin (Fresh Precure)
- Keicho Nijimura (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
- Krampus (Krampus 2015 Film)
- Gido (Hunter X Hunter) through the use of Nen Enhancement