Users can change toys into tools, objects, weapons and other items, create semi-living constructs and/or create structures/buildings of varying permanence. Users who have mastered this ability can use it for almost any situation, creating anything they need out of toys.
User can create any item they have seen or can imagine and have a good idea how it functions. Short list of possibilities includes:
- Animating the toys for various purposes.
- Building Creation
- Duplicates of oneself.
- May be unable to create toys, being limited to shaping from already existing sources.
- Construct structural strength may be limited by the user's will.
- May be limited on how complicated constructs they can create (i.e. no/limited amount of moving parts).
- Bloxx (Ben 10 Omniverse); building blocks only
- Black Toy Agumon (Digimon)
- ToyAgumon (Digimon)
- Naked Mummy Mage and other users of Guns Magic (Fairy Tail)