The ability to cause surfaces to emit poison. Sub-power of Poison Attacks.
- Poison Surface Creation/Emission
- Poisonous Surface Creation/Emission
- Toxikinetic Surface Creation/Emission
The user can cause surfaces (often floor) to emit poison, causing toxic-damage on anything in contact with them or the toxins.
- The size of the area and height of the toxins depends on how powerful the user is.
- Users of Healing Aura and Poison Immunity can counter the effect.
- Askin Nakk Le Vaar (Bleach)
- Quetzalcoatl (Luck & Logic)
- Pokémon that can use "Toxic Spikes" (Pokémon)
- Balwur (Destiny)