Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The power to manipulate torque.
- Torque Control
- Rotational Force Control
The user can create, shape and manipulate torque, a twisting force that causes rotation, imparting torque/twist objects for different effects, such as making things spin around or bend objects. Torque is applicable to different things in our lives, including much of the movement done with the human body.
- Can impart torque for different effects
- Spinning Inducement
- Disarm opponents by affecting their hands
- Twist opponents' bodies painfully
- Change the course of projectiles
- Cause others to trip
- Turn machine knobs without touching them
- Twist objects to bend them
- Make a person's joints move
- Unscrew screws that hold things together
- Centrifugal Force Manipulation
- Cyclone Spinning
- Hyper Rotation
- Kinetic Energy Manipulation
- Physical Force Manipulation
- Physics Manipulation
- Science Manipulation
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user.
- May be limited in terms of how much torque they can exert at once.
- May only control one force at a time.
- Could only affect physical forces in relation to oneself.
- The Scissors (The Lost Room)