Ability to use the abilities of a Topielec. Variation of Undead Physiology.
- Drowned One Form/Mimicry/Physiology
- Topielec Form/Mimicry
- Utopiec Form/Mimicry/Physiology
- Vodník Form/Mimicry/Physiology
The user is or has the ability to take on the form of a Topielec (Utopiec, Vodník, Drowned One), spirit of human that died drowning, residing in the element of their own demise. They are responsible for sucking people into swamps, lakes and rivers, as well as killing the animals standing near the still waters.
Topielec vary in intelligence and some do not maintain any sentience. Some are described as similar to ghosts (literal spirits of the drowned), while others are described as similar to zombies; some even combine traits of the two.
- Aquatic Adaptation
- Defunct Physiology
- Drowning (may manifest as a suffocating/drowning aura/field)
- Water Affinity
- Slavic Deity Physiology
- Undead Physiology
- Water Manipulation
- Most Topielec are as slow and clumsy as zombies.
- The approach of the Topielec is easily given away, by the sound of soggy footsteps, the smell of mucky water and a trail of watery footprints.
- Vulnerable to abilities which control the undead.
- Naturally drawn to rivers, lakes and other bodies of water.
- Topielec (Slavic Mythology/Folklore)
- Drowners (The Witcher)